1. While we make every effort to provide on-time service, we do not guarantee tour start and finish times, which may be delayed by any number of factors, including weather, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems or any other conditions beyond our control. We are not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such delay. We assume no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property, delay, or expense arising from or caused by weather conditions, acts of God, war, accident, government restrictions or regulations, from an act or omission of any individual, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems, or any other cause or condition beyond our control. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed personal effects. If you cancel the tour, 20% of the tour fee would be charged for blocking the space and if you cancel less than 48hrs, it would be considered as NO SHOW for which 100% cancellation charge would apply. This disclaimer applies to all tours you may book with us.
2. While transportation is done in our own company-owned vehicles, trusted vendors may be engaged during peak season or when demand is high.
3. Taj Mahal is shut for maintenance every Friday of the week. Please plan your trip accordingly.
1. Visit Fatehpur Sikri chargeable at Rs 500 (in case of Sedan/SUV) and Rs 1,000 in case of (Mini Van).
2. Extra charges applicable for pick up/drop from airport and Gurgugram/Ghaziabad/Faridabad.
3. Guests are expected to start back from Agra by 4 PM maximum, else an additional charge of Rs 250 per hour would be applicable.
4. The above charges are valid until 30 September, 2017 only.